Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Twilight


Yes, I must review it. Okay so I didn't love it the first time. But once I watched it a few times it grew on me. It is entertaining and different. I am not a huge Rob fan, but he did a good job and Kristen Stewart was endearing as Bella. I am looking forward to the next in the series, especially with more money used to make better special effects.

I give this a 4 out 5.
..
..
Lon's Review:
..
Oh my goodness!!! I missed this in the theater choosing James Bond's Quantum of Solace (which is not a real Bond movie... But don't get me started!) over this movie. But, we were visited by the Techno Fairies who brought us a DVD player that loops endlessly. I have now watched Twilight 732 times. I thought the movie was decent. It was not a total chick flick but darn close. I do have to admit that the music was pretty good.
..
All in all I'll give it a 4 out of 5

No comments:

background