Saturday, January 31, 2009

New In Town

PG 13, 2009
The weather isn't the only drastic change for high-paid consultant Lucy Hill (Renée Zellweger) when she's sent from her home base in South Beach, Fla., to a small Minnesota town to improve the productivity of a local manufacturing plant. The town's residents also take some getting used to, especially the ruggedly handsome union boss (Harry Connick Jr.) who's doing his darnedest to make sure that Lucy doesn't cut any jobs.
It was a cute chick flick, a little too predictable, but many funny parts.
Thanks again to my friends who kidnapped me for lunch and a movie. It was fun.
I give it a 3 out 5.
..
..
Lon's Review:
..
Plagiarism, plagiarism, plagiarism... I haven't seen this one yet. And, despite my wife's favorable rating, she won't let me get it either.

No comments:

background